Sunday, September 27, 2009

ooooh, shiny!


This is a 2009 Harley Davidson Street Glide.  Officially, I was terrified to be on it.  But....

Well, I can be distracted by shiny objects, and it certainly was shiny.  I'm not saying that I will ever own a motorcycle, but....

Yesterday, I was sitting outside drinking coffee with Jan and I saw three women on Harleys.  That doesn't mean I need one, right? Because I also saw three women wearing tank tops and I'm not going THERE.

As couples age,  they experience a hormonal switcheroo.  No,  I don't expect Hubby to put wallpaper up in the garage, but I am told that he will gradually be more settled.   Likewise, I hear that I will feel more wanderlust, less of a nesting instinct.   (Of course, I stopped right in the middle of writing this to verify, Google-style, and I found nothing.)

This means I might have to come up with a better excuse to shop for a Harley when I'm 50.

Enjoy your Sunday, rain or shine,
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Laurie,
    There really is something about a Harley!! I love the way they sound. Hope you are having a fun weekend. Vicki

    ReplyDelete